Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hoot-Hoot Skirty









This was inspired by this hat. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It's made from washable yarns as the mama who ordered this uses AIO's and pockets (cloth diapers that don't need a cover) and didn't want to have to worry about accidentally putting it in the washer or dryer. The main colors are in Berroco Vintage, which is about 40% wool, and the rest acrylic and nylon I think. It's VERY soft, and even though the label says to lay flat to dry, I put a swatch through the dryer and it came out just beautiful. The other colors are a variety of superwash wools from Karabella, Tahki, and Dale of Norway.


 Addy decided she wanted to model for me today and didn't care that these are too small! She really likes the little flowers....

11 comments:

Trent and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! So STINKIN' CUTE! I think Livvy needs one! :)

Marmalade Baby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marmalade Baby said...

Thanks Lianne, I do sell them on a custom basis. You can contact me through my Etsy shop or through here for a custom slot. I moderate all comments, so you can send me your e-mail address through this blog if you'd like to contact me privately. I'm about a month out on customs, but please check back with me!

Marci

Becky said...

how much are these and do you make other designs?

Cmoody726 said...

Hello. I was wondering how much it would cost to have you make this outfit in these colors? And where can we order them? My email is Cmoody726@yahoo.com. I know quite a few women that want this outfit BAD lol. We LOVE it!

Marci said...

I normally charge $80 for the outfit and I make LOTS of other designs :)

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Altered Annie said...

awesome sweet adorable well done very unique

Marmalade Baby said...

Thank you Altered Annie :) Compliments always make my day.

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you have a pattern to sell, or if you just sell the finished product. This is just adorable! My email is tania.littlewood@sympatico.ca I can't wait to hear from you :)

Marmalade Baby said...

Tania, I only sell the finished product for now. You can contact me through my etsy shop, or I will email you my personal email address. I've had some health problems so I haven't been keeping up with things lately, but I'm feeling better now and ready to get back to work!